Sunday, May 20, 2012

WiTKLB..........14

Another big weekend has been successfully followed with another dreary Monday morning. We had a lovely day out with our little family at the Pearce Australian Defence Force Air Show. It was a long day as we were out for approximately 12hours. Even though we were all in bed and asleep by 8.30pm I think we could have used at least another 6 hours sleep each


So today is going to be filled with a whole lotta "bugger" and a side serve of "all"


Week 15, this kid has

  • crackers, ham, cheese and cucumber
  • soy milk and sipahh straw
  • an apple for recess
Today's meal just didn't seem enough to me. However Lucy was upset when I tried to add some carrot sticks for a snack that it was too much for her to eat. I agreed to take them out as long as she had milk to bulk it up a bit. I don't want to force feed her, but I don't her to be hungry either.

There is every chance that I will send some sultana's as well tomorrow - just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment