Sunday, May 13, 2012

WiTKLB........... 13

EEEEeeeek the camera - or camera cable - is playing funny buggers this morning! Perhaps it has the Monday morning yips. Everyone else in the household has them, so why should the camera miss out.
I did take a photo this morning, and it is stored safely on the camera. However I am having trouble loading it onto the PC so I will have to add it in later (when the hubby gets home and fixes it all) All done now, apparently it was "user" error. HA typical


So after a lovely Mothers' day weekend, week 14, this kid has:



  • a "green eggs and ham" mountain bread wrap
  • sesame snaps
  • a fruit crush up
  • grapes for recess
I thought that maybe having a funny theme for a simple old wrap or sandwich might provide a bit more excitement. Lucy seems to think it's pretty funny too. The "green" part of the wrap is provided by the ham which is speckled green with pesto. You could also add spinach or lettuce or herbs to get more green. We didn't simply because we ate all of ours on the weekend and I forgot to go to the markets yesterday and get some more.

Just so you don't feel left out in the photo department here is one of the two cuties who make me a proud mummy, and gave me a wonderful mothers' day full of love and cuddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment