Sunday, May 6, 2012

WiTKL.........12

I can hardly believe that I made it through last week without a single complaint about her boring lunch! It has planted seeds of thoughts into my head like: "why on earth do I even worry about making her something nice or vaguely interesting?" and "blow it- she can live on crackers and lamingtons and I will get at least an extra half hour sleep every week".
Alas I have not given into these thoughts. And here we are back again for another installment. 


Week 13, this kid has

  • ham and salad sandwich
  • mini blueberry muffin (if you haven't guessed by now - it came straight out of the freezer!)
  • Soy milk and Sipahh straw
  • and apple for recess (not pictured)
I am starting to need some inspiration. This week I will put my thinking cap on and try to bring a better game for next lunch. Please share if you have some great ideas! This challenge is tougher than I first thought. Maybe we need to go hot again?

No comments:

Post a Comment