Sunday, April 29, 2012

WiTKL.........11

Back to finger food this week. Even though we have only been back one week this term, I feel a bit exhausted today and have lost my lunch mojo.  It probably shows from the lack of colour in today's meal. But I flatly refuse to feel guilty about it because I have plenty of other places that I can use my mother guilt on!


so week 12, this kid had

  • an apple for recess
  • vegemite and cheese on salada's
  • a mini lamington (another freezer hero)
  • a "fruit shoot" juice
Last week Lucy was a flower bearer for her school's special assembly. It was my first super-proud-paparazzi-parent-attending-assembly. Unfortunately in her big moment everyone was standing so we couldn't see her do her thing, but I did get a snap of her and she knew I was there. I also managed to hold back the tears as the choir sang "Two little boys", which is a great feat for me, but I didn't want to embarrass Lucy and then her ban me from attending any school events again.


No comments:

Post a Comment