Tuesday, October 4, 2011

week one, October holidays


Looks like I was right. So far these school holidays have been nothing but fun. Also I may have over scheduled so we have a lot of plans but I think that we can fit it all in and still be left wanting more.

Last weekend we got to catch up with friends and family, help with wedding plans, build boats, Zumba, watch fireworks and attend the Perth Royal Show for the first time with the kids. All that and Clint and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary!
Oh aren't we cute, and we make marriage look so easy! HA!

Also Missy is enrolled in vacation swimming lessons which means every weekday we are at the local pools on top of everything else. On arrival home from the pools today we were greeted by our lovely front planter box in full bloom. We hadn't noticed when we left earlier in the day and was such an nice surprise. I LOVE SPRING.

Tomorrow we have more friends over and a fun activity planned for the kids. I will post pics - PROMISE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment