Tuesday, October 18, 2011

the spring holidays are over

Yes the school holidays are over and we survived with smiles on our faces. Lucy passed her swimming lessons and will be going up a grade next term. I am a very proud mumma. Fly-monster will also be doing swimming lessons this term which means I'll have to get back in the pool (eek bathers) so hopefully by summer holidays we will have two little water confident rugrats

It is also the countdown to our friends wedding and then Chrissy so I have been on a workout goal of 4 gym workouts per week. I have 34 workouts left till Christmas and need to start backing it up with a dietary change now to make the most out of it. I think I needs some cooking a freezing days to stay organised. HARD WORK

Also the wonderful weather has delivered us some awesome strawberries and the promise of mandarins on our little tree. 

Have you noticed that my photo's are looking better than usual? The old man bought a new whiz bang camera. A canon e60 or something with a fancy lens that was far too expensive but very impressive. I am clearly an amateur however Clint is getting good. Nothing professional, but still very good quality to keep our memories looking pretty. None the less the kids have enjoyed us playing paparazzi
Good sports

No comments:

Post a Comment