Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A quick house dress

I HATE throwing away Miss Lucy's clothes just because she has had another growth spurt. Especially because she is growing so fast lately that everything is becoming so short but she is not wide so even if I was to buy her new stuff it wouldn't fit nicely.

So I thought I'd have a go at a little house dress with and old purple tee of hers and some cheap gingham.
There is no close of photo simply because my sewing skills seemed to have slipped a bit recently, and that is the other reason why this will be a house dress and not an "out in public" dress.
Still with summer on our doorstep I think she will get at least another 3 months out of this.

I really do need to get back onto the brother sewing machine and keep the skill alive. Maybe in the middle of the night I can find some time on my schedule?

No comments:

Post a Comment