Saturday, January 28, 2012

gift for a cheeky girl

Posted by Picasa
Inspired by Pinterest, I spent a few days collecting supplies and then a few days creating.
The little girl who I was making this for is most definitely too cool for standard type 3year old girl gifts. And I have no doubt she already has a good collection of accessories. So I just added a few new ones for her. And this was her reaction.
She has perfect present opening style - Rip into that little sucker!
What a cutie pop


Her birthday is in the height of summer and this year Mother nature put on a show of over 40degrees again. But that didn't seem to phase the kids at all. And the best party tip that I learnt from this party was that no matter what, we NEED to get a bubble machine. It was honestly like a snake charmer for kids. They couldn't get enough of it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Melanie, you made this? That is brilliant! I've seen a few of these on Pinterest now, they are such a cool idea for a kids room! Well done! xx

    ReplyDelete