Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Should I dare do it again?

Last year my good pal Joey and I put our sewing machines into overdrive and held our own stall at the Cockburn Rotary Spring Fair. It was a lovely day and really opened my eyes up to our opportunities, but also the work that would be involved in doing these sorts of events regularly.

Well a whole year has passed since then and I received and email invitation inviting me back. Strangely I think I might do it. Regardless of the fact that I have no stock ready and double the trouble at home to add to my workload. On a positive note I do have a drawer FULL of fabric that i can use. Oh the dilemma.

I think I will start sewing and if I am in a good place closer to the day then I'll do it. Otherwise I'll just use everything I have made as Christmas gifts or post them on my face book page or open and etsy account to sell them.

Maybe I should stop being such a pussy and just commit. Nah where's the fun in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment