Monday, July 5, 2010

Party photo boards

Another little hobby of mine. I find it makes people more relaxed about having their photo's taken at our parties and is a nice little keepsake for them afterwards to remind them of the good times.



This was the first one I did - it was for Lucy first party which was a circus
theme


Followed by this Elmo and Cookie monster for her best mate Cooper



Then this teddy bear one for Coopers cousin.


Then this one for L's 3rd fairy party
And lastly this little monster one for Flynn's first birthday.
Hopefully I can keep up the tradition for my kids while they still like them. I have missed one of Lucy's birthday's already because i simply run out of time. But i have kept all of mine if anyone wants to rent them. Can also make them to order to suit whatever theme you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment