Friday, August 27, 2010

oh dear, what a Nanna...

I spent half of yesterday teasing my Sis-in-law about becoming Nanna-fied prematurely. We went shopping and she was searching everywhere for a crochet magazine as she wanted to learn how to do it so she could sit and crochet at night.

As she is only in her early 30's I thought that I was well into my rights to tease her as much as possible. However I have just realised that I have spent most of my Saturday morning planning out my summer vege plot and white-oiling all of my citrus fruit trees. Perhaps I TOO am becoming a Nanna prematurely.

On another topic I have not neglected to get busy refashioning my rescue chairs. Here are some progress pics.

Turned out that the original foam was rotting. Probably spent too much time out in the elements.

So my next visit was to clark rubber to get some new foam cut.

Then I can sand and repaint the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment