Monday, August 23, 2010

busy getting creative

I am still in doubt about whether I will do the Spring fair again. Maybe I will do another market. Or maybe even none. However I have still been getting as creative as I possibly can in whatever spare time I manage to get. I figure that if I can clean out my fabric drawer and sell it off then I can fill it again with new fabrics and THAT sounds like something that will make my soul sing with glee. Perhaps I will even design them all on Spoonflower. My Ozzy Dog design is already a hit and Oz loves his special place. Oh the possibilties.
Any way I have already made and sold a few items so With any luck I'll get to pre sell everything thru facebook and save myself the price of the stall. Here are some pics...

Ps. I know the resolution etc sucks but hopefully you get the drift



No comments:

Post a Comment