Sunday, November 27, 2011

a wedding to end the month with

Well as promised November has been very busy for us. And we topped it all off last weekend with a wedding.
We started the weekend off with a spot of painting... But I will tell you more about that in another post. I love the suspense! Then I had some gal pals over and a super clever friend spray tanned us. (she has a beauty business - nothing dodgey and no oompa loompa results) So all bronzed up we got dressed in our party clothes on Saturday and headed to the ceremony.
The bride was beautiful. And the men in their suits were so spunky. I really enjoyed the fact that everyone was dressed up and looking their best.
BH's before we murdered the dancefloor.

The Groom's sisters made the cake. There are so many clever people around!

He is so handsome. And all it takes is a suit. NY resolution is to find more reasons for him to weat a suit!

The tanning goddess - for Movember.
The whole thing almost made me want to get married again - to the same man of course. Although in all reality I would still prefer to run away to the Mauritius and elope. I'd let the kids come with us.....maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment