Monday, November 7, 2011

Shower Pretty

Shower pretty - you know - the ultimate accessory to wear when you are wear nothing else - in the shower.
Clearly this is not me modelling

However I would love to have her complexion - not one freckle, pimple or wrinkle anywhere!

Flynn took a liking to the her, especially with the Xmas hat on

Come up for air son!
 My insanely clever friend has a really amazing ability to see beauty in things that others just can't see. See seems to be able to take ordinary items and tweak them into one of a kind, personalised magic. I remember when she was pregnant and she would arrive in the most gorgeous dresses and we'd all be hounding her for the shop where she found it, and she would just smile and tell us how she rescued the item and smocked here and snipped there. Voila. She is more than a clever sewer. Simply because she doesn't need instructions or rules. She can see beyond something into it's fantastic potential. (Secretly I hope that is why she is my friend and she can see some future fantastic in me too!)
This is what is going to help this little girl grow long beautiful healthy hair
Well it was in fact this same friend that made these beautiful shower caps. I love shower caps and now Lucy is in the good habit of using them too. These ones are so handy because you just throw them through the wash every week.

Can you see the gifting potential too? Teamed up with a body scrub and other goodies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment