Thursday, November 10, 2011

Half way mark

I have made it past the half way mark on my personal fitness challenge! Today the kids and I caught up with friends for breakfast. While the kids played we had talked about how good we are feeling in ourselves. She had remarked about how others thought we were nuts. She was one of my inspirations to get going and I think since we both started (we do different things in a similar way) we feel stronger, not only physically but emotionally. Definitely an unexpected benefit.

The idea of another 19 workouts before Christmas seems completely achievable.
"Do not reward yourself with food. You're not a dog."
My new motto (www.pinterest.com)
What are you goals for the rest of 2011? Is it to get through Christmas without any family arguments? Is that possible? Is it to try and get all you present shopping done before December?

No comments:

Post a Comment