Monday, March 5, 2012

empty lunchbox.

Well we have just come back from a long weekend and Lucy has only got a half day today because of parent interviews. I have been unwell so I scooted straight to the doctor only to be told that she is almost certain that I have whooping cough and need to be in quarantine for the rest of the week. I had whooping cough when I was little - and that resulted in some nasty third degree burns and a whole year in and out of burns units, because I spilt some boiling water from an inhaling bowl on me. So I am kind of having some horrible memories return.


So I doubt Lucy will be going to school this week either as we just don't have any other option  but to be exposed to each other.  I'm sure for lunches this week we will be having soups and toast. We'll probably be having that for breakfast and dinner too.


I am going to go and feel sorry for myself and try to get some sleep. Hope everyone is well and remember if you haven't had a vaccine booster since you were little to go and get one RIGHT NOW!


Mxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment