Thursday, December 1, 2011

home made Advent calendar

Last year we bought our first advent calendar for the kids. The biggest kid in the house (Clint) had opened all the windows and eaten all the treats before the end of day 2!

This year I thought I'd make something myself. It's not pretty but it is personal.

I made up a list of things to do on Word and cut them out
Then I numbered some envelopes and Lucy and I filled each number with a different pattern. Then in each envelope I put a task and 2 treats

mmmmm cadbury yumminess with popping candy
 No real surprise that Lucy is the boss of opening the envelope
And today's task was - to put up the Christmas tree (I may have not been so random in placing some of the activities in certain days) 

Which of course ended up with posing!

Wonder what we'll get to do tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment