Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 4

Day 4 on the advent and this mumma is already a bit tired. It could have something to do with the fact that I was woken at 5am by 4 very cute kids that were too stinking happy to be cross at.

Well after all the fun and playtime of a sleepover it was back to business and today's advent task was "make Christmas cookies"
This fits in perfectly with the fact that Lucy will be taking gifts for her classmates at school tomorrow.


These stained glass cookies do look cool - I really hope the kids like them. In all honesty I just hope their parents are impressed cause they were bloomin' fiddly to make and well out of my usual patience ability. All because I stupidly refused to follow the candy cane and card tradition. I wonder if I'll ever learn?

I hope day 5 is something like "give mummy a foot rub" or "make mummy dinner and pour her a wine" or "sit around and do nothing" Who made this advent anyway? Oh yes, crap that was my idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment