Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Busy hands...



"you're in pretty good shape, for the the shape you are in"

Dr Suess


Well right about now the shape I am in is.. portly. But I have been portlier (is that a word?) so I am not hating myself completely.

So to keep myself busy to avoid overeating etc I have started planning Fly-boys 2nd birthday party even though it is almost over a month away.


We have decided on a construction/bob the builder theme. Perfect for the little bruiser really.

I have made the lolly bags which are bought black paper bags with coloured paper tools on them. I'm really happy with how they have turned out:

















Today I made some cupcake topper-picks. You know the little toothpick things to stick in the cupcakes to keep the theme alive.
I have also order the hats and caution tape and we will be using this Photo board on the day


No comments:

Post a Comment