Friday, August 9, 2013

"clean eating" challenge

For those that know me well, housekeeping is not my forte. I do it, but not particularly well. It is definitely not a task that comes naturally.

So when I first heard of clean eating I got excited, because I thought it meant I could eat while I was cleaning. And I LOVE eating.

Turns out I was wrong. So very VERY wrong.

I've done some research, and had a good hard think about it, and decided I might try it anyway.

Today is day 1 of the Move Nourish Believe - 7 Day Clean Eating Challenge

Surprisingly I feel fine. I'm not hungry. I'm not tired. I have prepped a few things today like the tahini ball snacks so that the rest of the week runs smoothly.

I'm still wondering when my desire to clean will kick in though..............

No comments:

Post a Comment