Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Master F's construction party

Lots has happened since my last post. But I guess that happens considering how long I leave it between entries.
Firstly Hank had his de-nutting operation. Turns out he is the Houdini of stitches so he spent a full 10 days with a cone on his head. We used every satellite dish joke we could during this time!
Next was Fly's party. It was so good that we were tired for the full week following.


We decorated the party area with caution tape and cones and the party food was all the type of stuff you'd get from good old jiffy vans.My kids ate so much junk we ended up all night with tummy aches!




Next was Mothers' Day weekend. SO nice getting loves from the kiddies that made me a mother. Plus they got me a blow torch so that i can start experimenting with brulee's and meringues in the kitchen. It's a hot pink one too - so totally up my alley.


Then it was Super Nanny's 85th birthday so we popped over to see her.


Have a few projects to get finished so will hopefully have some good photos of my achievements next installment.








No comments:

Post a Comment